Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Furry Friends


Fake Furs

I cannot get enough of fake furry coats, all shapes and sizes, all colours, full hairy coats, to woolly gilets, ahhh help, I will have spent all of my pocket money [sic] before winter even hits! Every shop I walk into that has some furry or woollen specimen on a hanger, I'm over as though it's a little puppy waiting to be cuddled. Ahem. Anyway, back to business!
Take a look at some of our favs that are being rocked by Gisele for H&M and new face Atlanta de Cadenet for Diesel.


Left Top: H&M, Grey Fake Fur, thin not too bulky if you wanted to rock it blazer style for a not too cold day, only €19.95
Left Below: Fake fur in powder pink, for those days you want to get cosy and put a sheepskin around you, this is for you! This checks in at €59.95
 Gisele for H&M

 Atlanta for Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frockstar's Fav Classic Music