Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LIP-LOCKED!













Hey Frockstars!

I have been slightly awol recently and the reason is because I've started writing for some publications other than my beloved Frockstar :)
One of these includes a British publication called DRAFTED Magazine. A perk is that I now get sent lots of goodies to try, ranging from beauty products to hair baths (seriously), as well as getting to chat to  some very nice actors, musicians and designer peeps - the creative folk whose journeys I absolutely love hearing about, out of plain interest, but also because it helps me with my own creative journey.

I'm going to try to tie Frockstar in a little too, so you get the heads up on any new products or events that are happening and changing the face of fashion and beauty, riiiiiiiight???
I know. I know. Exciting. Contain yourselves I said.

Check out my beauty feature on a new product called Lipsense, this shit don't budge, I'm telling you.

http://www.draftedmagazine.com/lipsense-liquid-colour-review/

Til next time

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frockstar's Fav Classic Music